Link customers to Jira issues
Issues are often associated to companies or contacts. For example: The issue could be about work you are doing for a company. Or you might be helping a person resolve a problem.
Linking a company or contact to an issue
You can link companies and/or contacts to an issue to document this association. Linked companies and contacts provide context to the issue and allow for easy access to their information.
To link a company or contact to an issue:
- Open an issue.
- Find the Atlas CRM menu on the right side of the issue.
- Click on the 'Add' button and choose company or contact.
- Select the company/contact that you would like to link. You can search for a company/contact by typing the first few letters of the name.
Open, edit and remove a company or contact from an issue
Linked companies and contacts are accessible in the Atlas CRM menu inside the issue. From within the issue, you can navigate to the company / contact in order to view more details.
You can also open a modal and edit the company / contact without leaving the issue. And you can remove the link between the company or contact and the issue.
To open, edit or remove a company or contact:
- Open an issue with a linked company and/or contact.
- Find the company/contact in the Atlas CRM menu on the right side of the issue.
- Hover over the company/contact and click on the button that appears.
- Here you will find options to: 'Open', 'Edit' or 'Remove from issue'.
Company or contact issues overview
Linking a company or contact to an issue gives you context inside the issue. But you might also be interested in an overview of all issues that are linked to a company or contact. This is what the company or contact issues overview is for.
To find the issues overview:
- Open a company or contact.
- Click on 'Issues' in the menu on the left.