Link customers to Confluence pages
A lot of documents in Confluence are related to one or more customers. Contracts, invoices, meetings notes, requirements etc.
Linking companies and contacts to a page
You can link companies and/or contacts to a page to document this relation. Linked companies and contacts provide context to the page and give you easy access to their information.
To link a company and contact to a page:
- Open a page.
- Open the Atlas CRM menu under the title of the page.
- Use the Add button to add a company or contact to the page.
- Companies/contacts that you have recently used will be shown at the top. If you scroll further down, you will find all companies that are available. You can also search by typing the first few letters of a company/contact.
Open, edit and remove
The companies and contacts in the Atlas CRM menu of your page are not just there to provide context. You can interact with them from the menu.
You can open a company/contact by clicking on its name.
When you hover over a company/contact, you will see a menu button on the right. You can use this menu to edit or remove the company/contact from the page.
Company or contact pages overview
Linking a company or contact to a page gives you context inside the page. But you might also be interested in an overview of all pages that are linked to a company or contact. This is what the company or contact pages overview is for.
To find the pages overview:
- Open a company or contact.
- Click on 'Pages' in the menu on the left.